I want to withdraw money from paypal but it does not show my associated chase debit card

Richardiya
Contributor
Contributor

I tried linking two different cards in my paypal, a chase debit card and a credit card. I found that during the withdrawal process, paypal was able to show my credit card correctly but not my debit card. However, I knew that credit cards are not available for withdrawals so I removed the credit card afterwards leaving only a debit card. When I went to withdraw money, paypal still did not show the debit card I had linked.

So I want to know, how can I withdraw money from paypal to my chase debit card?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Richardiya 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that you are unable to withdraw the money to your debit card. Our security system checks every transaction to make sure they are risk-free. If the system mitigates risk, it will stop the transaction and you might get an option to withdraw the money. This will not affect every transaction on your account. I suggest you wait for 72 hours and then withdraw the money from your account. For further assistance, you can contact us directly by clicking Contact us at the bottom of the PayPal website. Alternatively, you can send a PM via Facebook or a DM via Twitter. 

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.