I want to send money from my paypal account to my bank card but I can't get it I see an error

Abderrahmaneee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

I want to send money from my Paypal account to my bank card but I can't get it I see an error message saying "Sorry We can't complete this operation for you at the moment. You can try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, contact us. "

I really want some help, please.

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Celeste

Hi @Abderrahmaneee,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into difficulty withdrawing your balance. All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue. For further assistance, you can get in touch with our customer support team by selecting Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

- Celeste

Login to Me Too

Beenscammed2021
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same issue today. First my money was on hold for items that had been confirmed delivered a week ago, so I called and this EXTREMELY NICE girl helped me get the hold off. Then not 2 hours later they were frozen again. Apparently there is a limit on how many times you do what the message says and “try again in a few minutes “. So now I have to wait 72 hours before I can try again. Very Frustrating!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.