I want to send about € 2000 from a Canadian PayPal account to a Swedish PayPal account

Tayoub
Contributor
Contributor
As the title says, my brother wants to send money from Canadian PayPal account (he is in Canada) to a Swedish PayPal account (my uncle in Sweden), let us say he wants to send about € 2000, could the transaction be done? Or there are some limitations from PayPal? And how much time will the money take to get there?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Dani

Hi @Tayoub,

Thank you for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forums. These are all valid concerns, and I'm happy to shed some light on the process. While there can be some limits on payment amounts, those are much larger than € 2000. As for the timeframe, that depends on where the funds are coming from. If the transfer is from the balance from one PayPal account to the balance of another PayPal account, the transfer is usually instantaneous. However using other funding sources such as a bank account can delay the process, as PayPal must wait for the funds to enter the PayPal system before they can be placed in the recipient's account. 

I hope this helps you to clear up the process on sending funds between PayPal accounts.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Dani

Hi @Tayoub,

Thank you for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forums. These are all valid concerns, and I'm happy to shed some light on the process. While there can be some limits on payment amounts, those are much larger than € 2000. As for the timeframe, that depends on where the funds are coming from. If the transfer is from the balance from one PayPal account to the balance of another PayPal account, the transfer is usually instantaneous. However using other funding sources such as a bank account can delay the process, as PayPal must wait for the funds to enter the PayPal system before they can be placed in the recipient's account. 

I hope this helps you to clear up the process on sending funds between PayPal accounts.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.