I want to receive a check & selected that option but system prompts for bank info

THM2
Contributor
Contributor

Someone has sent me money. I have a Mastercard linked to my account but PayPal says it cannot transfer money to it. So I went back and chose the send a check option, but the system jumps to where I have to enter bank information.

I also ran into problems when I tried logging into this forum, thinking I had already joined in the past but did not know my username. Once I entered the wrong username, nothing I did would give me the option to go back and try a different username.

My browers is Pale Moon on a Lenovo PC running Win7.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@THM2 

Not sure the cheque option is available at the moment, but if it is try another browser or device to see if you can request it.

Other than that.....

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-withdraw-money-to-my-local-bank-account-faq1189

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

THM2
Contributor
Contributor

Something has changed with PayPal causing it to not work well in my browser. This is the first time I have had a problem in the years I have used it. I don't know how to report the problem to the web developers so I hope they check this site from time to time and read this. Thanks for your response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.