I use Paypal for Almost 5 years. Can't Withdraw My Funds Now!

UYJ
Contributor
Contributor
I can' transfer my funds into my bank account. Because I don't have any Government ID. What I have is secondary IDs. I have national ID but still on process since January 2021 I have receipt that my National ID is on process. I already add my Bank Account and still hold my funds since October 8. I can't provide National ID for now because its still on process. I use paypal for almost 5 years now. And my funds are on hold. I need to pay my bills to pay. I need help to fix this problem because I really need my funds for my family. I can provide secondary IDs and supporting documents that I am real and to prove my Identity I just really need my funds now. I work as a freelancer etc. I use paypal for almost 5 years and this what happens now.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @UYJ,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're unable to withdraw funds. The best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please contact customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@UYJ 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

UYJ
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from the Philippines. I really need my funds. I work online as a Freelancer all my salary is go to Paypal. I already submit the documents I hope they will accept what I provide. I really need my salary this time of pandemic but I can't withdraw. I hope it will fix soon.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @UYJ,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know that you're unable to withdraw funds. The best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can assist you further. Please contact customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the contact options.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

UYJ
Contributor
Contributor
It's okay now. Everything solved. Thank you & God Bless.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.