I think one transaction is locking me out of another.

Train34
Contributor
Contributor

Have two transactions, one G&S for purchase and one F&F for help shipping the items. I can not withdraw the F&F one because the hold on the other. What should I do? I can refund the G&S if that would help and have the buyer resend it after they receive the items but I really need the help with shipping costs and materials right now which is why I am selling the items in the first place. Is there any way to get the F&F released or so i can transfer it to my card to help with the costs?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Train34,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear your payments are currently being held. I do understand your frustration. Funds can be held for various reasons, for example if you are new to receiving payments with us. This is common practice when receiving online payments. 

Typically funds are released after 21 days, or 24 hours after confirmed delivery. For more information, please click here.

Please be aware that receiving Friends and Family payments for an item you are selling is not advised. Friends and Family payments are not covered under our Seller Protection Policy. Therefore, if there is an issue with the transaction, you would not be covered. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.