I sold a virtual good and the payment sender can't give me immediate access to my money.

bugiwidu
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a virtual good and the payment sender can't give me immediate access to my money.

Here's what they sent me:

"Unfortunately it's not showing a confirm button on our payment sender's end https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/9[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]6412/image.png

The place in the top left where it says "Repeat this transaction" would say "confirm payment" if they had the option to release it on their end."

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bugiwidu 

How did you accept the funds? Goods/services or friends/family?

Only normally the 'repeat transaction' option is only on friends/family payments.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

bugiwidu
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't have that option to "accept" the funds. It just told me that I received my money and that I had to wait 21 days. The payment provider told me that he's supposed to have access to a "release funds" button but he doesn't and I've never seen a worse customer service than paypal's. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @bugiwidu,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

Thanks for the help @kernowlass! I do understand your concern about your funds being on hold. Don't worry. The money still belongs to you. When you receive a goods & services payment, the funds will be held by our standard 21 days hold. Delaying funds availability is a common industry practice we implement to help ensure the secure use of PayPal. Here's the details about the payment holds and the speed up process to get the funds in your balance. 

I hope this information helps,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.