I sent money but a person didn't receive it.

asense444
Contributor
Contributor

I sent money to someone today but he didn't receive it. it's Sunday, do transactions take longer on Sundays? What do I do?

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@asense444 

Paypal payments are more or less instant. What does it say on the transaction in your paypal account ie completed / payment / sent / unclaimed etc ???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

asense444
Contributor
Contributor

It says that shipping is unconfirmed but i dont know why

Login to Me Too

asense444
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, I accidentally included a shipping status. What do I do now? 

Login to Me Too

asense444
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, as I said I sent money but he didn't receive it. I just saw that I accidentally included the shipping address, and I don't know what to do now. I just wanted to send money. Tell me how to fix this please I need a refund or I need the person to receive this money!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@asense444 

No idea what you are referring to as regards shipping, I need to know what it says on your paypal account ie completed / sent / payment etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

asense444
Contributor
Contributor

It says completed

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@asense444 

If it says completed then it has successfully transferred to the email address you sent it to that is linked to an open and active account.

In other words the person you sent it to has received it as long as it was sent in a currency that they can accept.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

asense444
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, but the person says he has not received it. Should he confirm it through the email or what is going on?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@asense444 

How much do you believe them? Did you send the money via friends/family OR goods/services ?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.