I need help for transactions

kadmielkk
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal,

I have received a refund amount on these dates. Still did not credit into my bank account. I have already asked my bank they said I should contact Paypal. I checked my bank statement and unfortunately no amount has transferred. I am using my visa debit card for transactions issued by my ICICI Bank which I can able to use all over the world. 

March 10 2022 - $25.00 

June 24 2021 - $15.01

May 10 2021 - $75.00

I thought Paypal one of the best and secure website for transactions. But seems like I am facing a problem since last year. So where is my money ?? Please answer and Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kadmielkk 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kadmielkk
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your time sir regarding my issue. 

I don't understand why are you addressing to another customer service, since I already complained my issue here. I raised my problem here at official website Paypal.com so far I have not received any solution, it's been four days sir. 

They could simply look into my account and see what's going on. I have already mentioned details in my post. It wouldn't take that long. I have lost money. I thought paypal is one of the best and secure website in the world for transactions. I guess NOT ANYMORE. I will have to switch another one. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kadmielkk 

This is a 'user to user' community advice forum, not customer services.

So you need to contact customer services as we are users of this forum the same as you are.

So whether or not you use paypal makes no difference to us as we have nothing to do with paypal.  

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.