I keel getting sent to a blank checkout page

Suphia
Contributor
Contributor

Everytime i try to buy digital product and proceed to the checkout, it will send me to a blank checkout page. This has been going for 4 days already. Why is this happening and how do I solve it? 

I've already turned on accept all cookies and cleared cache, used different internet browsers and it still doesnt work.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SteveStuartDJ
Contributor
Contributor

It sounds like it could be the shop that's at fault? I've had problems with mine which I'm trying to resolve.

Login to Me Too

Suphia
Contributor
Contributor

I've emailed the shop and have tried multiple ways to fix it but no luck. Then it told me to send an inquiry to paypal

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Suphia and @SteveStuartDJ,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while making a payment. As you mentioned about getting a blank page at the time of check out, it could be a technical glitch, Please make sure you are logging from a secure location and avoid using any VPN’s or Proxy Servers. Please try to complete the check out using a different device to see if this works. If the error persists, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

Good luck!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.