I have trouble completing a PayPal transaction, .

Antonian1
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to complete my payment using the PayPal option.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Antonian1 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that you are unable to make the payment and I understand your concern about this. Our security system verifies every transaction to make sure it is risk-free. If there is an issue with the payment, the system stops it from processing. I suggest you try sending the money using a different funding source if that does not work, please wait for 72 hours to send the money from your account. 

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

pjbell75
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having problems completing my transfer
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @pjbell75 and everyone, 

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into issues transferring funds out of your PayPal account. Have you double-checked the bank or card you're trying to transfer to is confirmed? 

If they are, and clearing your browsing history doesn't help, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.