I have not received my paypal transfer from Ledger Marketing

ningha
New Community Member

So Ledger aka a survey company,  had sent me $20 by transfer to my paypal account and I have not received it in 4.3 months now.  Yes the email is correct and I had received payment from them many time in the past with no problem.   So I wrote to Ledger and they said it was processed and is still marked as unclaimed.  I asked them to cancel it and resend it they said its a one shot deal so they can't cancel it or resend it to me.  They then said it was all Paypal's problem and I also wrote Paypal and they said nothing was ever sent.  I have $360 I cashed out from Ledger to my paypal account and I can't even get $20,  the first payment of many because they payout in twenty's only which is dumb yes.  So i am **bleep** off because it took me 4 to 5 years to make the $360 now I think Leger is pulling one on me.  Help any ideas im drained!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @ningha,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues receiving fund. There may be a few reasons Why a payment is unclaimed, however if you've received funds from that company in the past - and no updates have been made to your account since the last time you've received funds from them - then it's most likely an issue on Ledger's end. I would recommend continuing to work with the sender to double-check what email address the payment was sent to. 

Good luck!

- Jon K 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.