I have a deposit to my bank account that doesn't show up in my activity logs. How come

Harburmaster
Contributor
Contributor

I have a deposit into my bank account from PayPal and I can't find it in my activity statement.  Where am I not looking?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Harburmaster,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with an unrecognized transfer into your bank. If you do not see the transfer in your PayPal Activity, I might recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see where that transaction may have come from. They may be able to track it by looking up your financial information. Our Customer Support can be reached by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Harburmaster
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I contacted Customer Support and hey were unable to help.  I'm trying my bank, next.

Login to Me Too

MPlayers
New Community Member

I have the same problem: two deposits to my bank account and nothing appearing on my PayPal account.  seriously weird.  Have contacted bank (no answer yet) and Paypal (ditto)

Login to Me Too

Harburmaster
Contributor
Contributor

If the 2 deposits are a few cents, then PayPal is verifying your bank account and routing.  Once you validate the amounts, they will be removed.
My single deposit to my bank account was $30+.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.