I got charged twice for one product.

DoniZX
New Community Member

I wanted to order something and pay with PayPal, the first payment didn't load because there was a 10-minute long loading screen and I thought that PayPal just didn't register something right. So I closed PayPal and tied again and it worked the payment was successful and faster this time. I got a notification on my phone about the payment and a minute later I got another one I checked my bank account and yup I paid twice for one product. Can someone please help?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DoniZX,

Welcome to the community and happy new year! I'm sorry to hear that the payment was made twice. In this situation, the best option is to contact the merchant to let them know that the payment was accidentally made twice, so they don't attempt to ship two of the item to you. If they are not responsive or are unwilling or unable to provide a refund, you can open a billing issue report by following these steps

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.