I got a refund but can't see the money in balance?

nntuyen92
Contributor
Contributor

I got a refund from ExpressVPN but can't see the money in balance. At first, the money went into my card but after that my card got charged again for the same amount and I can't see any record about it on Paypal. I think it's Paypal bug because there's no way ExpressVPN can know my card and charge directly on it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @nntuyen92,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand your concern regarding the refund on the account. All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. If you've used your card to complete the transaction then your refund will go to your card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement. Here's the help center article to know more information. If you do not find the refund on the account, kindly reach out to our customer support team so that our advisors can help you accordingly. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @nntuyen92,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I understand your concern regarding the refund on the account. All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment. If you've used your card to complete the transaction then your refund will go to your card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund amount to appear on your card statement. Here's the help center article to know more information. If you do not find the refund on the account, kindly reach out to our customer support team so that our advisors can help you accordingly. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.