I did not get my money

Vinnie14
Contributor
Contributor

I put money on a locked PayPal account with ideal and lost the money. Hi I put money on my account that was hacked a long time ago and got limited, and I lost my 200€, it doesn't show up in my balance but it got removed from my bank account balance, is there any way to get it back ?? (Sorry for bad English)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Iris

Hello @Vinnie14,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that there may be an issue with accessing your PayPal account balance. I know this can be concerning. If your account is limited, the funds would have been placed on hold in case and funds sent have had disputes or chargebacks filed against them. If there is no longer a balance, we would not have an available option to assist in receiving the funds back. I hope this helps clarify things. 

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Vinnie14
Contributor
Contributor
I am pretty sure I paid off all the chargebacks that where on the account, because a while ago I put I think it was 200€ euros I put on the account and only 36 was available on the account balance to withdraw so I don't think that's what happened. Also there is nothing listed in the activity tab. Is there maybe a option that you guys could look into this a little more. I got the bank statements but never got any mail with a confirmation or anything like that.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Iris

In order to look into your account, you will need to speak to Customer Support. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.