I cant transfer or make any payments from business account

Jackcottam24
Contributor
Contributor

Basically i have a personal account and a newly created business account. after creating the business account i tried signing into my personal account but everytime i did it automatically forwarded me to make it a business account so with no other way of signing into my personal account i made it a business account to access my funds. Now im able to sign in and my cards have been confirmed but i cant transfer my balance to my card or make any payments on any site? please help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

manju_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Jackcottam24 

Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with making payment and withdrawing funds. I recommend you to check your PayPal Resolution center to see if your account is limited. Here is how you can remove limitation if your account is limited. If your account is not limited, it is likely that our internal security system might be blocking certain actions for security reasons.  I recommend you to clear the cookies/cache in your browser or login through a different browser and try again post 48-72 hours. Please do not make any more attempts within this timeframe. 

Thank you

Manju

Login to Me Too

Jackcottam24
Contributor
Contributor

I checked over and over and nothing comes up saying my account is limited in any way, I've also done what you said and cleared the cache and cookies in my browser and waited over a week before logging into paypal on both a different browser and on my main one and still the same thing comes up

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @Jackcottam24,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to make payments and transfer funds. I understand how concerning this would be. For this situation, I suggest contacting us to provide additional details. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website page to view available options. You can also reach out by sending us a private message on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter.

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.