I cant seem to send money from my wallet and my designated credit card - how can I fix this

Rosie803
Contributor
Contributor

I have balance in my PayPal account and a registered CC in my account. But I cannot send money from any of these. 
I have just made payments last week. 
How do I fix this? 
I don't know what's wrong. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Rosie803,

Welcome to our community help forum and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to know that you're not able to send money using your card or balance. I understand that would be upsetting you! Not to worry! Every time you make a payment from your PayPal account it goes through a series of filters to determine how much potential risk may be involved. If the system deems any risk, the system may temporarily block the payment from going through or limit the payment options. In such situations, I recommend that you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device.

I hope this works, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Rosie803
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Bindu, 

Thank you for your reply. 
Unfortunately, It comes a bit late. 
I spent over two hours on the phone on long distance calls to get my account up and running. The Paypal team that helped me were so helpful and supportive. 
And my account was back and running once we figured out what the issue was. They activated it immediately. 
It was a pain having to wait so long for them to pick up the call, but once I got through and was able to speak to the right channel, everything went smoothly. 

I hope that moving forward Paypal PH will have a local number so we do not need to pay long distance fees to speak with the PH team. 

Thank you very much for your help and attention to my issue. 

Sincerely, 
Roselynn 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @Rosie803,

You're always welcome! It's great to know that your issue has been resolved. I have noted your feedback and make sure that the correct set of eyes takes a look at this.

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Temp20230322a

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your credit yet. I can understand how this must be a bit concerning. Was this a refund or a payment from someone you were expecting? If it was a refund, you can find more information about How refunds process here. If this was a payment, here are a couple resources you may find useful: 

How do I receive money through PayPal?

How do I spot a fake, fraudulent, or phishing PayPal email or website?

What are common scams and how do I spot them?

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.