I cannot figure out how to post a question. So here it goes

Marlinsscore
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot figure out how to post a question. So here it goes. I first called PayPal to see the fastest method of transferring money into PayPal. They agreed that wire transfer would be fastest. I attempted a wire transfer from my bank account to PayPal. Come to find out they don’t accept wire transfers…. The money got sent back to my checking account but was $50 short with a charge from Wells Fargo for a $50 decline transaction fee. I called Wells Fargo. I called my bank. I’ve called PayPal. Nobody is able to resolve this. PayPal has collected a $50 fee and they keep telling me they don’t take fees. Any suggestions here?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Marlinsscore

I'm very sorry to hear about any misinformation you may have received. PayPal will not charge you a fee if you try to add funds and aren't successful. Are you able to see the fee that was charged on your PayPal account? If you were charged a fee by PayPal it would show in your activity log. Also, here's how to add money to a PayPal account. If you have additional questions please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team for assistance. To contact Customer Service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW 

Login to Me Too

Marlinsscore
Contributor
Contributor
Hey Michelle, Thanks for the response! I have statements from my bank showing its a $50 Wells Fargo declined transaction fee. I don’t have a Wells Fargo account.. That’s who PayPal banks with.. my personal bank didn’t take the $50 fee. I used the direct deposit information located on my PayPal account. The personal check/DD info on PayPal is also showing Wells Fargo bank.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.