I can't withdraw my money !!

ayman022
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I can't withdraw my money from PayPal it's been a week. I always get the same error "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later." My account is 6 years old with 0 cases 0 disputes 0 limitations, everything is clean.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @ayman022 

I understand your concern you are unable to withdraw money, click here to get more details about the same. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kanth4

Login to Me Too

ayman022
Contributor
Contributor

There is no way to reach the support. I tried every contact us page every message center it just keeps giving me no agent is available and the contact us page will redirect me to no where !!!! Please how to whithdraw my money. I Neeed my money !!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ayman022 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ayman022
Contributor
Contributor

I tried every contact us page there and no results. Paypal contact us page redirects me to community center. Message center says no agent available. Facebook and Twitter same **bleep**, no agent is available. Im stuck here !! I need my money. How the hell can I buy my medications this month. I'm completly depended on my income source through Paypal. **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.