I can't withdraw my money from PayPal to my credit card, I get an error message.

unniedolls
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!
I can't withdraw my money from PayPal to my credit card. I get an error message. In December I had this issue too, then after 1-2 days I could withdraw my money, but now it happened again. I've been trying to withdraw my money for a week already.
I haven't changed any info or data and I haven't received any limitations or error messages. What can be the problem and how I can resolve it & withdraw my money?

Thank you!

pp.jpg

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @unniedolls 
If your account is registered in U.S then

You can only add or withdraw funds to a bank account linked and verified to your PayPal account in the U.S.

You can't withdraw to a credit card. Please click here to get more details.

I hope this information helps.
Kanth4

Login to Me Too

unniedolls
Contributor
Contributor

I live in the EU. I want to withdraw to my credit card.

Thank you for the try, but unfortunately, the already written "Help" section isn't helpful for me. I never reach my withdrawal limit, my credit card and account are approved. I'm using PayPal for years now, so I know I'm doing everything right during the withdrawal, as usual, but this time I get that error message. The strange thing is this happened in December too, but after 2 days I could withdraw my money again without any problem.
If I want to reach someone from PP through the chat, it always says there is no one online at the moment and my English is not that good to call them and speak in person.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.