I can't withdraw money to the cheque

Lelja
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all! I have not been able to withdraw the money to the cheque for a month now. All the account information is confirmed. But every time I try to withdraw money, I am told to try again later. The help centre doesn't help at all. I've tried using a tablet, laptop, but I still get this error message. I'm not in the US, but I haven't had a problem withdrawing to a check before. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Lelja

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues with a recent transfer. I wasn't able to find any information on withdrawing funds via check in your country with PayPal. However, I was able to confirm you should have an option to transfer funds out of your account through your bank as long as your account is setup to do so.

Good luck with your next withdrawal,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.