I can't take my money from PayPal in egypt how long could this problem could take from time ?

Mostafa1444
Contributor
Contributor
Receiving money
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mostafa1444 

PayPal Receive Funds and Automatic Transfer Agreement

4. Payment Hold Period:

1. All payments that you receive will be subject to an initial 30 day hold period and will be placed in a pending balance. This means that you will not have access to your funds for at least 30 days.
  2. After the initial 30 day hold period, your funds will be released to your available balance unless PayPal is holding the amounts for another reason as specified in the PayPal User Agreement, or other agreement that you have entered into with PayPal.
  3. PayPal, in its sole discretion, may determine that you are no longer subject to an initial 30 day hold period. In such an event, payments you receive into your PayPal account will appear in your available balance soon after you receive the payment. PayPal will base its decision to remove the 30 day hold period on a number of factors including but not limited to the following: the length of time you have been a PayPal customer, the type of goods or services that you sell, and the number of customer complaints that you receive.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mostafa1444
Contributor
Contributor

I am not a new user, I have been using this account for almost 2 years
And this money came to me from my work on VERBILING

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @Mostafa1444 and welcome,

I can understand that having a payment held can be frustrating. Please understand that we place these holds to protect our users. Even if you have had your account for a long time, it may be that you haven't used it for receiving payments. If you are new to receiving payments or have not received a lot of payments then you would be subject to the same holds that @sharpiemarker mentions in their response. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.