I can't send money

tofuriin
Contributor
Contributor

I was unable to complete a payment request because a popup that said "You can't send money right now. It looks like there's an issue with your account." showed up. I am unsure what the problem with my account is and I cannot send money to other people either. I would like to be able to send money again. I no longer need to complete the payment request because it has been cancelled and I asked a friend to help me pay it forward for now and I am looking to reimburse them soon. This happened when I first linked my new credit card when I was told I had withdrawal limits. I proceeded to go through the steps that were required to fix that, and ever since I completed and fulfilled them I've been unable to send anyone funds at all. I tried removing the card, it didn't change anything. Please help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tofuriin 

Did you confirm your card after linking it?

https://www.paypal.com/id/smarthelp/article/where-do-i-find-the-paypal-code-to-link-and-confirm-my-c...

Also does the billing address of the card match your paypal account address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tofuriin
Contributor
Contributor

I did. I also did make sure the billing address was correct. I reached out to Paypal support on twitter and I am waiting for an email response for my problem. They have let me know that there might just be a limitation on my account

Login to Me Too

Topshow4real001
Contributor
Contributor
Hi tofuriin Please were you able to transfer your funds eventually? I'm facing the same issue right now! Looking forward to your response. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.