I can't recieve payment to my wallet

opheliaa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

I have a problem and I wish someone could help me .. I am from Egypt and according to this page I'm able to receive payment to my paypal account .. My account is verified and I have a credit card on it and I use my account to shop online regularly without a problem .. But when someone tried to send payment to my account today the process failed and he received this message "Sorry, this payment can’t be completed due to regulations.
If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service." .. so where is the problem? I should be able to receive payment! who should I contact to solve my problem? ..

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@opheliaa 

Could be your sender's PayPal account can't send money or have an issue. I don't see any policy change for Egypt not being able receive payments. Where is the sender based?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

opheliaa
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know the sender location but the issue isn't from his side because he has more than a thousand successful trade through Paypal and always sending payment to everyone .. I just wanna know what prevents me from receiving payments .. thanks for your reply anyway 🙂 .. I wish someone could help me ..

Login to Me Too

Coinbunce
Contributor
Contributor
Can’t recieve payment or request for payment in my paypal
Login to Me Too

hossam100hassan
Contributor
Contributor

hello opheliaa
did you solve the problem ?
iam from egypt too and have the same problem today 😞
0.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

@hossam100hassan,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

collo75
Contributor
Contributor
I recently discovered a list of paypal major shareholders contact information lets see how they feel when I share my complaints with them 👍
Login to Me Too

collo75
Contributor
Contributor
Suck on that paypal 😁
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.