I can't Withdraw my funds to my Debit Card, and it says "Denied - Transfer using Card"

desoukkii
Contributor
Contributor

I can't Withdraw my funds to my Debit Card, and it says "Denied - Transfer using Card", even though I've been withdrawing funds to this card for 16 months now
This happened since last November and I've not been able to withdraw my funds since then
I'm living in Egypt and as far as I know it has never been a problem withdrawing funds through my card.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Watfa3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,
This is Ahmad from Egypt and I have the same problem.
Did you manage to solve the problem ??
Please contact me
Whatsapp: [removed]

@desoukkii 

Login to Me Too

Watfa3D
Contributor
Contributor

@desoukkii 

I found this video posted by some Egyptian girl 

[removed]

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @desoukkii and @Watfa3D,

I'm sorry to hear that you've both had difficulty transferring funds to your cards. I appreciate you joining the Community Forum to post and seek guidance from the Community members.

A denied withdrawal may be for a few different reasons. If the problem persists, please contact Customer Service for assistance and troubleshooting. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this is resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Ahmed_Amr
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue  . Have you fixed it ?  and what is the cause . 
Apparently this issue Happened in November . I dont know why but i know its been working before November normally
Appreciate the help
@desoukkii 

Login to Me Too

Watfa3D
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Yes I fixed the problem by contacting my Visa Card Issuer which is (Egypt Post) .. My Card is (EasyPay) .. the problem was that they deactivated the card for not leaving enough balance for the card to be renewed, But once I called customer service they reactivated the card and everything went back to normal again.

Hopefully that might help you. Good Luck!

Login to Me Too

Alesha916
New Community Member
I’m having same issue can’t withdrawal and they keep lying to me had to open up a case against them! Apparently they did this too many people for many years on the Better Business Bureau. Look it up make complaints.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.