I am very sad

Kandil
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately i am very sad with PayPal customer services. no one couldn't help me solve my problem so far, i need a fast reply , I couldn't send any transaction from my account to my bank account.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kandil 

No you can't in your country unless you have a U.S bank account opened in the U.S and not a virtual / digital account like Wise or Payoneer.

However you have auto-withdrawal to a visa credit card once that card has been added and confirmed on your paypal account.

https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kandil
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have found out that the problem, is the Paypal has quitted dealing with my bank, i should change the bank, But now I am in a great problem, I thought that they Stopped the Visa because my account has 2 names , the first name and the last one ( Ahmed [Removed]), so I tried to Change the name to be a full name (Ahmed [Removed]), according to my ID, they Wrote it wrong and finally changed my name to ( Mahmoud [Removed] ) !!! How come ? All the transaction that comes to me for many years comes under the Name ( Ahmed [Removed]) how they Change it to( Mahmoud [Removed]) ? 

if they want to change it like the previous name ( Ahmed [Removed]) is ok to me too.

I need Urgent help please.

I have sent them several times messages .

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kandil,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I completely understand your concern about the name here and apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that you can only add a locally issued VISA card or link a US bank account only to withdraw funds from your PayPal account. To have a successful transfer, the details on both the card and PayPal account should match, any discrepancy can lead to an error. Since the name is different, you may try to change the name on the account and our concerned team will look into it and will get back to you via email or Resolution Center. Here's the help center article to know more information in regards to the name change. If you need any help, please reach out to our customer support through the available contact options on our website. Support is also available through Facebook private messages or Twitter direct messages. If you want to change the name on the card, please reach out to the card issuer. Please note that local bank cannot be added as funding source.

Best Wishes,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.