I am still not receiving my money from the last transaction to my debit card. It was before 10 days.

Stylling
Contributor
Contributor

I am still not receiving my money from the last transaction. It was before 10 days. This  is happening for the first time usually it took 2-3 days

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Stylling,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I am sorry to know that you've received the withdrawn funds. In general, withdrawal to the card can usually take up to 1 business day. If the transaction status of your withdrawal is "Completed," it means it has completed processing through our system. If you are unable to locate the deposit and the status of the transaction is still "Completed" in your PayPal account history, kindly contact your card issue to find the funds. If not, we can trace your withdrawal. Usually, if there’s a problem with withdrawal, it is returned to us and the funds are reversed back into your PayPal balance. To trace the funds, please contact our customer support team through the available contact options on our website.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.