I added money with bankcontactc but nothing happened

zander353
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I added money directly to my PayPal account with Bancontact with the QR code: 443 euro to be exact.

The money came from my mother's bank account, but nothing happened on Paypal....

I was trying to book a trip for her, so that is already ruined because it is sold out now.
How can I at least get her money back?

Support doesn't seem available by mail, telephone nor chat....

Anyone that can help me? 

(Belgium)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Dian

Hey @zander353,

Thanks for asking in our Community.

I understand that your mother wanted to add funds to your PayPal account, but it hasn't arrived. 

You should only add funds to your PayPal account from a linked bank account that is on your own name. When you add funds from a bank, it can take up to 3 business days to add this to an account. If your mother has a PayPal account as well, it could be that the money will be added to her account. If the money has not been added to your or your mothers PayPal account it will be refunded back to the bank. This can take up to 10 business days. 

I hope this information helps and that you will receive the fund soon.

Dian

Login to Me Too

kkcentral
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a similar issue where I did a 600 euro bancontact topup to my account. The money left the bank and never arrived to my paypal account. (first time that this has happened and I am also from belgium)

Could you be of assistance?

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too

kkcentral
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a similar issue where I did a 600 euro bancontact topup to my account. The money left the bank and never arrived to my paypal account. (ffrst time that this has happened)

Did you find an answer?

Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.