How to withdraw money from a permanently limited account.

Mary97k
Contributor
Contributor

My name is Mary, my account was permanently limited six months ago and it had money, today on 19th July 2022,I received an email that I can now withdraw funds but my account will remain limited, I tried withdrawing my funds but it wasn't possible, kindly help me withdraw my funds.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mary97k 

In Kenya the normal withdrawal options available to you of MPESA or Equity Bank are not available after a permanent limitation. The only option still available when Paypal tell you that you can withdraw your funds is via a U.S bank account if you have one.
If you don't then you would need to contact customer services to help you access the funds from your permanently limited account.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mary97k 

In Kenya the normal withdrawal options available to you of MPESA or Equity Bank are not available after a permanent limitation. The only option still available when Paypal tell you that you can withdraw your funds is via a U.S bank account if you have one.
If you don't then you would need to contact customer services to help you access the funds from your permanently limited account.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ASAD0709
New Community Member

My paypal has permanent limit for many days (180 days)but I can't withdraw my USD

Login to Me Too

Kenadee
Contributor
Contributor
Message support and send them a bank account to withdraw into.
Login to Me Too

2323ABINER
My account is permanently limited
Login to Me Too

DanubeNabbe
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i have the exact same problem . I'm living in Thailand . 180days passed i got msg via email that i can transfer money . 
 I still cant success transfer to my bank account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DanubeNabbe

Thank you for joining and posting in the Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to withdraw your funds after 180 days. That would indeed be frustrating.

Please contact Customer Service for assistance with the withdrawal, as it is an issue that is account-specific. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

amine263
Contributor
Contributor

Please i have the same problem as him but I can't find where can I contact the support.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @amine263

Thank you for your post. The contact options for contacting support are available when you click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, or alternatively you can contact by private direct message via one of our Social Media handles on Facebook, Twitter/X, or Instagram.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

amine263
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted them but they told me to go to contact us and the thing is I contacted the support and they told me they gonna send my funds to another paypal account that I have access to in 3-5 business days but now after 7 business days nothing happened

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.