How to transfer paypal balance directly to my bank account, WITHOUT the bank account added?

Janez21
New Community Member

Hi!
I'm having troubles with withdrawing my paypal balance. I don't have a bank account / credit card added to my paypal account becuase I can't, but that's not the point. I would simply like to withdraw the balance directly to my bank account! Is it possible, if so, how? I tried to use xoom paypal service where they say that you can transfer your balance to a bank account but when I did that, instead of withdrawing, it actually charged my credit card as if I want to deposit funds?!! Thankfully it didn't work, since my bank account balance was too low for the transaction to succeed. So, hopefully someone knows a solution to this.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Janez21
New Community Member

Okay guys I fixed it. I figured out that the transaction amount was too high because there is a fee. I just transfered a dollar less than before so that fees could subtract. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Janez21
New Community Member

Okay guys I fixed it. I figured out that the transaction amount was too high because there is a fee. I just transfered a dollar less than before so that fees could subtract. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.