How to transfer money from Albania to India?

Tonytony3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi..

I need your help, in order for me to transfer US $ 158 to India (for a conference) from Albania. My funds to make this transfer are in Euro.

How do I proceed, so that the recipient in India withdraws US$ 158?  Do I insert this amount (of US$ 158) in the slot? Or do I also insert a 5% extra?

Many thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tonytony3,

Welcome to the PayPal Community, great question! When sending money you should see the breakdown of the currency conversion and what the recipient is going to receive when you input the amount you're sending. From there you should be able to make any necessary adjustments needed. Here's a Help Center article on Sending Money if you need it. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Tonytony3,

Welcome to the PayPal Community, great question! When sending money you should see the breakdown of the currency conversion and what the recipient is going to receive when you input the amount you're sending. From there you should be able to make any necessary adjustments needed. Here's a Help Center article on Sending Money if you need it. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.