How to re-activate pre-approved payment for g cash?

graward88
Contributor
Contributor

I was linking my gcash to paypal after that confirmation has been received via email but still cannot cash in from g cash to paypal.. please help

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

ChromeRegios
Contributor
Contributor
Some asked about the “pin” change. Not about how they can cash in, since it keeps saying to change the pin
Login to Me Too

MariaLoren
Contributor
Contributor

Me too i have the same Problem i accidentally canceled the G-Xchange because its not working if im trying to transfer 
HELP!!!!

Login to Me Too

omg090

I had no issues two weeks ago. But yesterday when I tried to cash in I got the error. I attached it here so you guys can see if we're having the same errors. I've contacted paypal and globe already but still no luck 😞 

Screenshot_20170913-163736.png21763968_173114063235775_1155510357_n.png

Login to Me Too

jmangeles
I read tried this process and it worked: 1. Go to your Device Settings 2. Apps 3. Menu 4. Show System Processes 5. Find Android System Webview and disable that 6. Go back to Gcash App 7. Go to Account and continue with the linking process until you reach the confirmation. Please ensure you have the same Gcash & Paypal account name, address, etc. Also, Globe number should be your primary phone number.
Login to Me Too

jean23

Hi.. I did that, but still nothing happens.

Login to Me Too

wajinshu

@jmangeles wrote:
I read tried this process and it worked: 1. Go to your Device Settings 2. Apps 3. Menu 4. Show System Processes 5. Find Android System Webview and disable that 6. Go back to Gcash App 7. Go to Account and continue with the linking process until you reach the confirmation. Please ensure you have the same Gcash & Paypal account name, address, etc. Also, Globe number should be your primary phone number.

I will add that the Gcash customer support also tells me to uninstall my google chrome. My Android System Webview is already disabled on Samsung S7 Edge and I pushed the "Force Close" inside (I didn't tell the CS) xD

Relinked my PayPal and it works now. Have been looking for the solution for months and didn't think it will work.

Login to Me Too

ishie
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for sharing this. I have been looking for answers for months now. Finally, it did work! 

Login to Me Too

ishie
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for sharing this. I have been looking for answers for months now. Finally, it did work! 

Login to Me Too

chicago311
Contributor
Contributor

Jacko_15
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone help me.. I still dont know how to re activate my pre approve payment
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.