How to cancel Pay in 4 purchase

ChronoZX
New Community Member

I switch to another product because the taxes were high. How do I cancel the first Pay in 4 purchase? It’s already pass 72 hours and I didn’t complete the purchase.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @ChronoZX,

Welcome to PayPal Community!  I understand that you are wanting to cancel a Pay in 4 purchase and may be having issues. Generally, if a Pay in 4 plan has already been established it cannot be cancelled. However, if you choose to pay off the balance, you can do so on the initial dashboard. In order to review if the payment has completed, kindly review your PayPal account activity. 

If you need additional support, You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.