How to cancel Automatic Payment with guest account?

Sevi286
New Community Member

Hai All,

I hope you can help me with my question.

So, a month ago I subscribe as a VIP member on penpalworld.com

I use PayPal guest account for transactions.

Now, I want to unsubscribe but I don't find the merchant to cancel it under my Automatic Payment settings.

Is there anyone here who knows how to cancel the subscription?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Sevi286. Thanks for taking the time to add your concern here on the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've had difficulty cancelling a subscription. I hope the following information is helpful.

Since transactions completed via Guest Checkout don't appear in a customer's regular PayPal account and since it's not possible for a customer to log on to a Guest Account, you will need to contact Customer Service to have the subscription canceled.

Please log on to your PayPal account, click Contact at the bottom of any page and then select the topic that best fits your concern to see options to communicate securely with Customer Service. Through a chat or phone call, you will need to let a Representative know the situation involves a Guest Account and they should be able to assist you.

You may also send a Private Message via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/paypal) or you may send a Twitter Direct Message to @AskPayPal. Please note, While direct action cannot be taken based on Facebook or Twitter messages, it should be possible to arrange a request for review and for action to be taken that way.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael
PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.