How long do held funds take to reflect in my account?

IceBear31
New Community Member

Hi everyone,

I recently went through the process of confirming my identification with PayPal. In that period of time, I was paid twice. Both times, I received an email from PayPal saying:

Before we can deposit the funds into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Center.

Please provide the missing information by 16 October 2021, or the funds will be returned to the sender. 

PayPal emailed me today, Oct. 13, to confirm that my account was in good standing. Yet neither of these payments have been reflected in my account. When asking for assistance via the chat, I was told that there were no held payments on my account.

Is it a matter of waiting for the payments to reflect? I was told to check with my employer that the money was sent but I have emails from PayPal saying that it was and I completed everything before the specified date. Has anyone else experienced this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IceBear31 

If you didn't receive the funds in your balance then they would have showed as unclaimed on the senders side and they may have cancelled those payments OR they timed out at 30 days and were returned to the senders.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sissy28
New Community Member

I haven’t had any notifications either way to say it’s gone in 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.