How long before PP dispute manager answers my email about an issue in the PP computer software?

pjwilco
Contributor
Contributor

My refund of AUD automatically converted to USD. When it was converted back to AUD, that figure was less than the original. I was advised by AFCA to contact PP dispute manager. She doesn't take phone calls. So I sent an email. How long before I get a reply?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pjwilco 

Not sure how we would know the answer to that one anymore than you do, your guess is as good as ours.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pjwilco
Contributor
Contributor
PP has a policy of sellers responding to a claim within 10 days. So I was wondering if some one in this community might know if there was a similar policy when PP itself has to respond to an issue related to their infrastructure?
Login to Me Too

pjwilco
Contributor
Contributor
No guessing here. It is straight forward for many, as its a specific question!
Login to Me Too

pjwilco
Contributor
Contributor
For those who don't like guessing, I got a partial response three days after sending my email to the executives for resolution. Unfortunately their response did not address the real reason that the query was raised. So I'll have lodge a complaint with AFCA, to see if they can get a more detailed response from PayPal Australia Executive team.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.