How do u use zelle with paypal

Dragon36
New Community Member

I'm new to PayPal and want to send money from my bank account using zelle but not sure how it works

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

Renestraughn
New Community Member
How long does it take for funds to no longer be pending if credit transfer is received ?
Login to Me Too

shxwn89

Same!! I just had my cousin send me $50 via Zelle to Paypal and the transaction is STILL pending in my PayPal account. If Zelle and PayPal were not compatible, why did Zelle accept my PayPal Cash Card info? I'm so sick of these companies having these microaggressions against each other and customers taking the hits because it. -_-

Login to Me Too

Mandi82
How long did it end up taking before the credit applied and stopped pending? I am having the same issue right now
Login to Me Too

kL2xs
Was the transfer from Zelle to PayPal? Your question came up in the thread about PayPal accepting Zelle or not....so I am just wanting to clarify that..thanks!!
Login to Me Too

ShellionessLove
Contributor
Contributor
That's my question as well
Login to Me Too

FNetV1
Contributor
Contributor

I tried adding my Business PayPal debit card to Zelle and was told this type of debit card is not supported.  Zelle's help pages say Business debit cards aren't supported.  Maybe if I had a regular (non-business) PayPal account it might have worked, but for me, with my Business debit card linked to my Business PayPal account, it didn't work.

Unfortunately for me, my bank is a credit union that isn't on the list, and my debit card for that bank also isn't being accepted (keeps saying something went wrong-error) when I try to add it.

Login to Me Too

ShanteBradley
New Community Member
How long before payment be deposited into PayPal account from zelle app
Login to Me Too

Cherellepeach
New Community Member
How when there is no 3 digit number
Login to Me Too

Marbelo831
Thanks that helps
Login to Me Too

Nickshole
How long does it take before you receive the money?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.