Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do u use zelle with paypal

Options
Go to solution
Dragon36
New Community Member
Posted on
I'm new to PayPal and want to send money from my bank account using zelle but not sure how it works
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Options
Go to solution
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@Dragon36 

Not possible. Add and confirm your bank account to PayPal and you can add money from your bank account to your PayPal balance or skip that step and simply select your bank account during checkout as payment method.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Solved

Options
Go to solution
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@Dragon36 

Not possible. Add and confirm your bank account to PayPal and you can add money from your bank account to your PayPal balance or skip that step and simply select your bank account during checkout as payment method.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Options
Go to solution
Karlatopete143
Contributor
Can Zelle be used

Options
Go to solution
Ruze811
New Community Member
How to use zelle with PayPal linked to amex

Options
Go to solution
RodLacey
New Community Member
Yet another way that PayPal does not show a high value for the needs of their customers. In this case, they value harming a competitor over serving their customers needs. If PayPal had our preferences as a top priority, services like Zell would not even exist!

Options
Go to solution
IB_RobZ1904
Contributor
WRONG!!! IT IS POSSIBLE to use PayPal with Zelle. Download the Zelle app and when it asks you to link your bank click on “Don’t See My Bank” or something along those lines... the next page will ask you to link a card. That’s when you get your PayPal card and link it to Zelle and now your PayPal and Zelle are linked.

Options
Go to solution
Earth2VR
New Community Member
I can confirm that yes he's correct about using your PayPal cash card instead of putting bank info

Options
Go to solution
Nuaiden
New Community Member

This does work you can create an account using this. However it won't work for small businesses if you trying to send money to them.

Options
Go to solution
LandsMalachia
Contributor
I tried this, unfortunately, when I entered all of my info, it said my bank (suntrust)was already linked to zelle I guess my phone number is stopping me from linking paypal to zelle

Options
Go to solution
Renestraughn
New Community Member
How long does it take for funds to no longer be pending if credit transfer is received ?

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.