How do people pay money into my paypal account

Raydiator
Contributor
Contributor

What details do I give someone who wants to pay money into my paypal account ?  Do I give them my merchant name, my merchant ID or my real name ?  If a company wants to pay me for something, what information should I give them ?

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Dustyn9531
New Community Member

I'm posting my jewelry for sale on Facebook, do I just put my email or how do I find a link to put under pic of jewelry?

Login to Me Too

passion106
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_barry

Quick response to you guys.

Yes, you will need to have a PayPal account in order to send or receive funds from/to another PayPal account.

@jodimaus – you should send an invoice/payment request to their e-mail address, they can respond with a payment.

Under no circumstances should you send the item without forst viewing he transaction in your PayPal History Log.

Hope that helps.

Login to Me Too

aarica

So all I need is the email address I that I signed up with to receive payments for a company that needs your paypal email address

Login to Me Too

PayPal_barry

That’s pretty much it, once you have an e-mail address that has been confirmed on a PayPal account, you should be able to receive money to it.

Login to Me Too

TerriLouise
New Community Member

Once money has been sent, what details would the recipient get? Just the email address? What about names and addresses? What exactly do you tell or give to the person that I'd be sending money to?

Login to Me Too

davies
New Community Member

Eventhough payment has been completed on my history i cannot transfer the money into my bank account can you help?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdrianO

Hey guys,

TerriLouise, the recipient of the payment would receive your delivery address, name and email address.

Davies, if you are having issues withdrawing funds you should check that your bank account is set up correctly with the right information. Once this is correct use the ‘Withdraw Funds’ tab to withdraw them to your bank account.

Login to Me Too

froging

@davies wrote:

Eventhough payment has been completed on my history i cannot transfer the money into my bank account can you help?

Have you verified your checking or savings account?  Paypal should of sent you an email when you set up your transfer account asking you to reply back to them the date and the amount of a transaction they did in your account.  If you have not sent that back to them they can not and will not transfer money to your accout.  This is for your security and peace of mind.

If you can not find that e-mail call paypal and request a new e-mail be sent.

Login to Me Too

froging

I go to my paypal account creat an invoice send it to them ONCE payment is recieved into my paypal account I send out the Item, or place the order with my supplier.   Here is a Example  I'm  a Herbalife Indepentent Distributor.  Someone orders a weight loss kit from my website.  I then send them an invoice via Paypal.  In the not section from Paypal invoice it states Oredr will be processed upon recipt and clearence of paypal payment.  They pay for the order paypal sends me an e-mail letting me know I got a payment from John Doe.  I then and only then Place my order with Herbalife, using my paypal debit card.  I send John Doe an e-mail letting him know his order has been processed.  When I get a tracking number from Herbalife I send it to John Doe.  

I live in a rented room and can't keep alot of inventory in stock.  

I take public transpertation and can't deliver big loads of product from Bus or my Bicycle.

I DO NOT send out product with out money up front even to my family or friends.

Even with Ebay - Payment in product Out.  I call this the PO effect. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.