How do i request money from my Payoneer account on Paypal?

kreth214
Contributor
Contributor

How do i request money from my Payoneer account on Paypal? Please help me out to know about this so that i can start my business as soon as possible. I shall be very thankful to all of you so please help me by answering this important question.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kanth4
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @kreth214 

If you are referring to request money from a different PayPal account, you can follow these steps to proceed further. 

I hope this information helps you.

Kanth4

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kreth214,

Thank you for your post! A Payoneer account would not be compatible with a PayPal account. Virtual accounts are typically blocked from being added, and if they are able to be added, transfers using them will likely fail more often than not because they are not supported. If you have a traditional bank, that should be used with your PayPal account.

I hope this is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.