How do block the echeque option of getting paid

Catherine-268
Contributor
Contributor
I’m selling tickets on twicket and they tell you to turn off the echeque option as you may not get paid. I’ve search how to but whatever it’s telling me to do I can’t find the options anywhere, it’s like it’s been updated but I can’t find the option to update and block echeques
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Catherine-268 

ok just went and looked on my account and this is where you find it.

Go to settings (cog next to log out) and click on it > in the paler/lower of the blue bands at the top of page click seller tools (last option) > middle section (getting paid) and click on payment receiving preferences > 3rd option down is block echeques.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

emmahayes157
New Community Member
Hi Kernowlass I've followed these instructions but the only option I can see under Getting Paid is "Invoices". Twickets seem to suggest I can work around this by upgrading my account to a business one... But I'm not a business and I don't want to face larger fees associated with a professional account 😞 any ideas? Thank you
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@emmahayes157 

I have UK personal account and under getting paid I get....

Invoices.

Payment receiving preferences (the one you need to update on).

Pre-approved payments.

If you have never sold anything and been paid then you may not get that option?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ktkaren
New Community Member

HI Emma, did you get an answer to this as I only have the Invoices options - not sold anything on eBay via Paypal for a few years.

Really infuriating of Twicketmaster as I don't think they are going to care as they've made their rules. I really don't want a business account as Ive no real need.

K

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.