How do I use PayPal to transfer funds between two different bank accounts?

OneDave
Contributor
Contributor

I have two US bank accounts at different banks. How do I use PayPal to transfer funds between them?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OneDave 

You can add funds from one bank to PayPal balance and then transfer it to your other bank. Just link both bank accounts to the Wallet page. To add/transfer money, click the “Transfer Money” button. And if you are sent payment from other PayPal users, you can choose a bank to transfer to.

Beware that adding money can take 3-5 business days. Withdrawing can take 1-3 days. It is time consuming so plan ahead for possible delays or security reviews.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OneDave 

You can add funds from one bank to PayPal balance and then transfer it to your other bank. Just link both bank accounts to the Wallet page. To add/transfer money, click the “Transfer Money” button. And if you are sent payment from other PayPal users, you can choose a bank to transfer to.

Beware that adding money can take 3-5 business days. Withdrawing can take 1-3 days. It is time consuming so plan ahead for possible delays or security reviews.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.