How do I transfer money to my bank account from pay pal balance?

TimothyBourner
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am not familiar with the pay pal website, I created a username/account to use these type of community fourm after searching on the website in help section looking for answer to question, not able to find it, I also tried using the help messenger bot, but couldn't seem to get it to work.

I have £4.55 in my pay balance, when I click transfer money (to go to my bank card) I cannot seem to get the money to transfer it doesn't work/process the page. Does anyone in this community have any suggestions? Maybe a moderator will reply

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TimothyBourner 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ1189

Check the link above + make sure you confirmed your debit card after adding it + the billing address of the card needs to be the same as your paypal account address.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

TimothyBourner
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

TimothyBourner_0-1674818349768.png

Do you see this picture? It says that first direct Bank (the bank I use on pay pal) doesn't accept transfers - is pay pal saying that I cannot transfer balance out of my pay pal wallet if the only bank account I have is one for first direct?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TimothyBourner 

Sounds as if its a virtual / digital bank which paypal does not support?

If so have you tried using the funds to spend?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.