How do I send on my PC?

wazza4pilou11
Contributor
Contributor

My old mobile was just repaired & is unreliable. Tried to log on to my PP account on my PC. I can't get past mobile app. How do I get to sending PayPal money via my PC - NOT the mobile. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

shan06
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @wazza4pilou11 

Thanks for contacting PayPal community!

I understand you would like to send money using the computer, you can check this article 

I hope this information was helpful!
Shantha

Login to Me Too

wazza4pilou11
Contributor
Contributor

My reply is: Every time I open PayPal.com - no matter where or how I try - I always get the MOBILE APP page, requesting me to confirm my mobile number. My mobile device has just been repaired and is no longer working properly, therefore I choose NOT to use it. In so deciding, I am left with NO access to PayPal. Therefore, it seems to me that I should close my account since the "reply" to my community query was just more BS.

My desktop PC is far more reliable than my cell phone. Sending money via mobile is the least secure way to handle one's finances but since there are several new generations who rely solely on their mobiles, they've been snookered by the wireless industry into believing that all is safe and secure on a mobile. It ain't so. Goodbye - and thanks for nothing.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wazza4pilou11 

There is an easy solution but as you are so rude guess I won't give up my time to advise you.

Bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.