How do I see what amount I paid a contact and who are they?

designwebs
Contributor
Contributor

How do I see what amount I paid a contact and who are they?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @designwebs

Thank you for your post! 

You will see your payments made via the Activity section of your PayPal account. When you open up a transaction to a user, you will see some information on them or their business here, such as their name and email address. To manage your contacts, please go to: Contacts List. From here you will have the ability to manage your contacts. 

I hope this helps. Enjoy your day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

designwebs
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to see all of your history from day one of your account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RebeccaN

Thank you for your reply @designwebs

You can download a report of all your transaction activity for up to the past 7 years into PDF, Quicken, QuickBooks, or as a CSV or TAB file. For steps on how to do this, see: How do I find a statement report of my PayPal transaction history or running balance?

If you need a report that goes back longer than 7 years, you can contact our customer service team for help with this. To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal 
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.