How do I get my money off hold

TinaMeyerhoeffe
New Community Member
Hi so I was sent $18.18 as a payment for a job, basically I test products for a vitamin company and they send you money to buy the product, then after you buy the product and test it they have you write and post reviews about the product on the websites , when you screen shot the review and turn it in they then pay you ten dollars, well I was sent money to buy vitemans and the money's on hold, it don't say why, real it gives a list of could be, now the company said that sometimes it happens to just send it back if it don't clear but there's no button to do so it just says money on hold, no answer to how long, or what I can do or they can do to fix it. I need help. How do I get the money off hold, with it siting there its not doing me any good,,it's been a week with no change
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TinaMeyerhoeffe 

You were paid for a 'service' you supplied so are subject to the new seller hold as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/my-payment-is-on-hold.-why-is-this-happening-faq3297

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.