How do I get cash at Walmart?

ShaneBetts
Contributor
Contributor
I used to be able to pull up a screen and the Walmart employee would scan the barcode on my screen and give me cash, but I can’t find where to do that in the app, now. Did PayPal remove that function/feature, to be able to withdraw cash in that way?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ShaneBetts,

Welcome back to the Community Forum! Thank you for your post. 

I can understand the confusion you're feeling because you're no longer able to withdraw cash at Walmart. The ability to receive cash from your account is no longer possible at Walmart. In the US, if you have a PayPal Debit Card, you can use the fastest way to withdraw and get money from an ATM, or use one of the other forms of withdrawal listed in that linked article.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ShaneBetts,

Welcome back to the Community Forum! Thank you for your post. 

I can understand the confusion you're feeling because you're no longer able to withdraw cash at Walmart. The ability to receive cash from your account is no longer possible at Walmart. In the US, if you have a PayPal Debit Card, you can use the fastest way to withdraw and get money from an ATM, or use one of the other forms of withdrawal listed in that linked article.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

CraigMPe
Contributor
Contributor

Where do you go to get the cash pickup and do they still do it and how   much can you send?

Login to Me Too

Wzzzzz
New Community Member

So they **bleep** everyone again people without bank accounts that they so proudly said they were going to help pay pal has become more of a pain than a help and I wish I never heard of it and wish I could just get my cash out right now without days of **bleep** and never look back and I hope many others do the same customer service sucks getting intouch with this company is damm near impossible the stupid way they set up the email when you receive money is the most ignorant thing I've ever seen getting a email telling you your going to get a email the brain trust that came up with that must be of the school to **bleep** of customers because it's redundancy is for not. I needed the money that was sent today badly not only can't I get it now I can't spend it where it needs to go they don't accept pay pal /google/samsung.thanks for nothing but money on a screen I can't use or get.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.