How do I find the find email of a contact?

GnomeLord
Contributor
Contributor

The only method I've seen in answers to this question does not work. I've visited my Activity tab and taken a look at all the transactions I've had with them and the details pages. Their email is not displayed in any of them.

Would appreciate another method.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @GnomeLord 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that you are unable to locate the contact details of the recipient. If you are unable to reach the recipient or merchant, you can file a dispute with us. Once you file a dispute for the transaction, you can communicate with the seller regarding the issue you are facing with the order. Here is the link to dispute the transaction. For further assistance, you can directly contact us by clicking on Contact us at the bottom of the PayPal website. Alternatively, you can send a PM via Facebook or DM via Twitter.

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

GnomeLord
Contributor
Contributor

I don't want to dispute any transactions. They already refunded me. I need their email because I want to file a lawsuit against them for emotional abuse.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.