How do I change the payment method for Multi-order shipping labels?

BarbB2020
Contributor
Contributor

When I go to print a label for a package (not through eBay) it is automatically using Paypal Credit as my payment method. I have my bank account listed and checked that I had Paypal balance as my first method of payment then my bank as the backup funding method. I don't want to use Paypal Credit as a payment method for shipping labels but it's done it to me twice now and I can't find where to change any setting. I've rechecked what I have listed for funding methods and it's my balance then bank. When I go to pay for the label it gives me a drop-down box to select payment method but it only gives me my Paypal Credit info, there's no other option even though I have my bank listed under payments. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jmezaxo
Contributor
Contributor

any update on this???
i recently noticed the change a few months ago, but now its annoying and i'd prefer to use my Bank Account to pay....how can i change it?!?!?

Login to Me Too

ZufallX
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same type of issue. With mine, it's that I can't select a different card to use to pay shipping. We'll probably have the same solution IF ANYBODY CARES TO HELP OUT A LITTLE.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.